- South Dakota Measure 26 Election Results: Legalize Medical Marijuana
See full results and maps from the South Dakota election.
- Mississippi Statewide Measure 1B Election Results: Allow Medical Marijuana
See full results and maps from the Mississippi election.
- How to get a free bag of marijuana with the COVID-19 vaccine
The campaign is dubbed "Joints for Jabs."...
- Andrew Cuomo Outlines New York's Plan to ‘Win the Covid War’
Facing a daunting budget shortfall and a surging second wave, Gov. Andrew Cuomo unveiled New York’s agenda as state leaders seek help from Washington.
- ‘High Maintenance’ Will Live On As A Time Capsule Of A Lost New York City
High Maintenance will remain as a testament to and document of what we lost.
- Arrested Capitol rioter William Watson was on bond for selling marijuana, LSD
William Watson, 23, had been out on $103,000 bond in a drug trafficking case since July, but violated the terms when he left Alabama to join the violent mob of President Trump supporters who barged into the US Capitol.
- NY man Brandon Fellows says dating profile ‘blowing up’ after Capitol siege
The upstate New York dope caught smoking marijuana inside a senator’s office during the US Capitol riots said his profile on the dating app Bumble has been “blowing up” after the siege. Brandon Fellows, 26, was easily weeded out as one of those storming the building after he was caught puffing on a joint with...
- Marijuana use typically drops at the beginning of the year, then climbs in summer and fall
Marijuana use increases throughout the calendar year, with use up 13 percent on average at the end of each year compared to the beginning.
- Foreign visitors face ban from Amsterdam's cannabis cafes
Proposals would allow only Dutch residents to enter city’s 166 marijuana-selling coffee shops Non-residents face being banned from Amsterdam’s cannabis coffee shops as part of wide-ranging plans to discourage organised crime and cut back on drugs tourism that have drawn mixed reactions from residents and business owners. Backed by police and prosecutors, the city’s mayor, Femke Halsema, has tabled proposals […]...
- Call for UK prisons to trial free cannabis to see if it cuts drug deaths
Exclusive: police commissioner says move may also decrease violence and help inmates beat opioid addictions Prisons should trial free cannabis schemes for drug-dependent inmates to ascertain whether it could reduce overdose deaths, bring down violence and help people overcome opioid addiction, a police and crime commissioner has said. The North Wales PCC, Arfon Jones, said that if justice authorities were serious […]...
- Video shows rioter smoking pot in Capitol Rotunda during siege
quot;We made history guys!" the seemingly hyperventilating green party member pants after panning his camera up briefly to show the Rotunda's dome.
- In Amsterdam, Getting High at Coffee Shops May Soon Be for Locals Only
The Dutch city, in an effort to crack down on growing numbers of low-budget “drug tourists” and organized crime, plans to forbid the sale of marijuana to foreigners in its famed coffee shops.
- More than half of people using cannabis for pain experience multiple withdrawal symptoms
More than half of people who use medical marijuana products to ease pain also experience clusters of multiple withdrawal symptoms when they're between uses, a new study finds. And about 10% of the patients taking part in the study experienced worsening changes to their sleep, mood, mental state, energy and appetite over the next two years as they continued to use cannabis.
- Why Legalized Marijuana (Finally) Has a Chance in New York
Lawmakers have returned to Albany, and they’ve been tasked with the challenge of fixing the financial damage the coronavirus has done.
- Legalized Marijuana in New York: This Could Be the Year
With the state facing a budget crisis, a Democratic supermajority in Albany may pave the way for new taxes and the legalization of recreational pot.